Dell representing new Windows Phone 7 that built with a portrait QWERTY slider called Dell Venue Pro. The Venue Pro WP7 formerly known as the Dell Lightning and has a very similar look and feel to the Thunder.
Dell Venue Pro WP7 Smartphone powered by a 1GHZ Snapdragon processor, 512 MB DDR SDRAM, 1GB ROM, 8GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB), and 5-megapixel auto-focus camera that support to record in full 720p HD experience. Venue Pro WP7 also boasts 4.10 inches AMOLED Capacitive Multi-touch screen with 480 x 800 px, WIfi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth Version 2.1, microUSB, GPS, FM Radio, EDGE/UMTS/HSDPA 7.2 Mbit/s/HSUPA 5.76 Mbit/s and full Flash support including playback. The 4.1-inch capacitive display support for multitouch, and Gorilla Glass for durability and scratch resistance.
The portrait QWERTY slider keyboard is perfect for typing with one hand, a method that is also aided by a grippy housing. It’s joined by additional back, home and search touch-sensitive buttons to provide a better viewing & messaging experience.
This Dell Venue Pro smartphone will use all the application of the Windows Phone 7 platform like People hub, Pictures hub, Games hub, Office hub, Marketplace hub, Netflix, Slacker Radio, and T-mobile Entertainment App.
Dell designed the Dell Venue Pro wp7 phones to be a multi-purpose always-connected device to help people be more efficient, meshes functionality and style together to offer a compelling offering to the new beginnings. The Venue Pro smartphone will be distribute with T-Mobile service and will be available in the U.S. this holiday season. Price is still yet to be revealed soon.
Dell Venue Pro Features
- People hub: Enter social central to scan Windows Live and Facebook feeds and photos, in addition to dialing or texting friends in the address book.
- Pictures hub: Share photos easily from pictures saved to the phone, Facebook and Windows Live. Go from pocket to picture in seconds with a press of the camera button, and send photos from the hub to friends or post to Windows Live or Facebook.
- Games hub: Play games with friends, track scores and wins in the gamer profile. With more than 50 popular game titles available at launch, try-before-you-buy demos, Xbox LIVE leader boards, turn-based multiplayer, achievements and more, Windows Phone 7 brings the quality, consistency and community of the Xbox experience to gamers on the go.
- Music + Video: Play movies, TV shows and music quickly. Enjoy custom playlists, listen to podcasts and recommend favorite songs to friends.
- Office hub: View, edit, share and sync Microsoft Office documents. Collaborate with co-workers through SharePoint Workspace Mobile.
- Marketplace hub: Get quality applications like games, music, entertainment, news, sports, social networking, productivity, travel and many more. Apps are tested and certified to deliver a consistently great experience. Marketplace is also accessible through a PC client that is integrated into Microsoft’s popular Zune software.