Samsung has introduction a product with Dual sim card mobile phone and 3G. this time they were carrying mobile phones with a series of the Samsung B7722, a new touchscreen phone that should be available in Asia, Europe and Africa. The same phone has been named Samsung B7702 in China.
The Samsung B7722 has features a 3.2 inch display with 240 x 432 pixels, 5 MP camera with Autofocus, EDGE and HSDPA connectivity, Wi-Fi, social networking services, FM radio, a microSD slot (up to 16GB), Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth.
B7722 Samsung phone also has Dual-SIM feature enables the use of two different SIM cards at the same time, on one cellphone. Smartphone with dual sim card advantage is the ease in choosing a mobile operator that provides cheap rates and has a wide range.
Samsung B7722 hasn’t been announced yet, we expect Samsung to announce this in June 2010. If we are to go by the rumours, Samsung B7722 is set to hit the Europe mobile markets on June 10, 2010 at a price of $400 plus VAT.
- Connection: GPRS Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 – 48 kbps, EDGE Class 10, 236.8 kbps,3G HSDPA 3.6 Mbpsm Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP, USB v2.0
- Screen: TFT touchscreen, 256K colors
- Network: GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1, GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 2,3G HSDPA 2100
- Camera: 5 MP, 2592х1944 pixels, autof, video
- Battery: Li-Ion
- Model: Candybar touchscreen
- Browser: WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML, JAVA MIDP 2.0
- Memory:eksternal microSD, up to 16GB,
- Color Options:Black
- Application: SMS, MMS, Email, IM, Games
- MP4/H.263/H.264 player, MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+ player
- Voice memo
- T9, Organizer
- Dual SIM
- Stereo FM radio with RDS