Samsung and Boost Mobile has just announced their second Android smartphone, called Samsung Galaxy Prevail. Detail specifications is expected will be release in New York on 5th April. The Galaxy Prevail smartphone will be available in Sprint’s Prepaid Group, which includes Boost Mobile and Virgin Mobile with starting price at $179.99 (excludes taxes) with no contract required.
The Samsung Prevail smartphone is closely like the Samsung Transform, but without a keyboard and also equipped with a 3.2-inch Capacitive touchscreen display with Multi-touch and Light sensor, 2 megapixels camera with support Video capture capabilities, a microSD card slot up to 32GB, GPS navigation, accelerometer and running on Google Android 2.2 Froyo for Operating System. Other feature of Samsung Galaxy Prevail Android Smartphone is 3.5mm headphone jack, speakerphone, HTML browser, Bluetooth and works on CDMA 800, 1900 network. The device also support Google mobile service, You Tube player and acces to Android market for download more than 150.000 app.
Samsung Galaxy Prevail Specifications and Features
* 3.2-inch Capacitive touchscreen display with Multi-touch and Light sensor
* 2 megapixels camera with support Video capture capabilities
* Supports a microSD card slot up to 32GB
* Runs on Android 2.2 Froyo OS
* Works on Sprint CDMA 800, 1900 network
* Accelerometer sensor
* Built-in speakerphone
* GPS navigation and Bluetooth connectivity
* Acces to Google mobile service and Android market