Samsung Electronics is plan to announce on at MWC 2011 on February 13rd the next generation of Samsung Galaxy smartphone namely Samsung Galaxy S2 with code named of “Siene”. Samsung Galaxy S2 Siene will be running on Android 2.3 Gingerbread and powered by a Dual-core Samsung Orion processor.
The upcoming Samsung Galaxy S2 also equipped with 4.3-inch Super AMOLED Plus display with resolution of 800 x 480 pixels, RAM 1GB, 8MP camera with capable to Full HD (1080) video recording, WiFi, bluetooth, support NFC and a thickness of less than 9mm.
Samsung Galaxy S2 Siene specifications
* Dual core Samsung Orion processor
* 1GB RAM
* Android 2.3 Gingerbread
* 4.3 inch Super AMOLED Plus display with 800 x 480 pixels
* 8MP photo camera
* Full HD (1080) video recording
* Support NFC
* Wi-Fi 802.11n and bluetooth
* measures Less than 9mm in thickness