HTC is prepare to launched a new Android mobile phone, called the HTC Bee. The HTC Bee Android smartphone will be positioned as a CDMA response to AT&T’s HTC Aria that landed at AT&T several months ago and it will most probably make its way towards Verizon.
The HTC Bee powered by a 528MHz Qualcomm processor, a 3.2-inch capacitive touchscreen display with resolution of 240 x 320 pixels, 384MB RAM, 512MB ROM, Accelerometer, wifi 802.11b/802.11g, Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR, USB 2.0 client, 480Mbit/s, microSD, microSDHC, Trans Flash, and a 5-megapixel photo snapper with flash and video recording.
The HTC Bee smartphone also support CDMA800, CDMA1900, CDMA2000 1xRTT, CDMA2000 1xEV-DO Rel. 0, CDMA2000 1xEV-DO Rev, Built-in Flash mobile light (LED), Multimedia Video Playback MPEG4, and Music Player MP3. It’s runs Google Android 2.2 (Froyo), HTC Sense UI and battery 1300 mAh.
The fact of whether Alltel will be adding the HTC Bee to its Android line up or Verizon in the US will get it as its own device is still unknown. Unfortunately, there’s no word on price and release date when this will happen.
HTC Bee Specifications
* Type : CDMA dual band (800/1900 MHz)
* Cellular Networks: CDMA800, CDMA1900
* Cellular Data-Link: CDMA2000 1xRTT, CDMA2000 1xEV-DO Rel. 0, CDMA2000 1xEV-DO Rev
* Operating System: Google Android 2.2
* Processor : Qualcomm MSM7625
* RAM capacity: 384 MB
* ROM capacity: 512 MB
* Display : 3.2-inch capacitive touchscreen display with resolution of 240 x 320 pixels
* Camera : 5-megapixel Flash, LED, Auto focus, Geo tagging
* Vibrating Alert: Supported
* Positioning Device: Multi-touch screen & Pointing Stick
* Expansion Slots: microSD, microSDHC, Trans Flash
* USB: USB 2.0 client, 480Mbit/s
* Bluetooth: Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR
* Wireless-LAN: 802.11b, 802.11g
* Accelerometer: Supported
* Battery Capacity:1300 mAh
* Audio Output: 3.5mm
* Microphone(s): mono
* Loudspeaker(s): mono