ZTE has announced at the MWC 2011 their upcoming smartphone that called the ZTE Netphone 501. The Netphone 501 smartphone is comes with a monoblock form factor with multimedia capabilities, web browsing, messaging and emails and running on Google’s Android 2.2 Froyo.
The ZTE Netphone 501 Android smartphone is equipped with a 3.2-inch touchscreen display with resolution of 240 x 400 pixels, microSD card slot up to 8GB, a 5-megapixel camera with auto focus, accelerometer sensor, GPS receiver, FM radio, WiFi, Bluetooth 2.1, USB port and HSDPA connectivity options. Unfortunately, there is no informations about pricing or availability on market of Netphone 501 android smartphone.
ZTE Netphone 501 Specifications and Features
* Running on Google’s Android v2.2 Froyo OS
* a 3.2-inch touchscreen display with resolution of 240 x 400 pixels
* Up to 8GB microSD card slot support
* 5-megapixel camera
* Supports WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS receiver, USB port and HSDPA connectivity options
* an Accelerometer sensor
* Video calling, Web browsing, Messaging and Multimedia capabilities