Eurotech, a leading supplier of embedded technologies, products, and systems has announced their wearable computers, called Eurotech Zypad WL 1500. The Zypad WL 1500 designed for for field workers, homeland security, law enforcement, transportation and medical professionals with features up to 8 hours for battery life, wearing comfort and a high IP 54 protection rate.
Eurotech Zypad WL 1500 is boasts Marvell PXA320 processor (very old processor), a 3.5-inch color TFT display with resolution of 320 x 240 pixels and a resistive touch panel, 128MB mobile SDRAM, 128MB mobile Flash, an ambient light sensor for control backlight display, accelerometer and runs on Windows CE 6.0. For the transportation or inventory management, you can integrated the Eurotech WL 1500 Wrist Computer with barcode scanner or an external ring scanner for easy access and use.
Other specifications includes built-in GPS tracking, 802.11b/g Wi-Fi, Bluetooth class 1, optional 3G, SIM card slot, a USB port, Micro SD slot, a 2.5-inch audio jack and integrated with microphone and mono-audio speaker. Unfortunately, there is no word on price of this Eurotech Zypad WL 1500 wrist computer at this moment.
Zypad WL 1500 Wrist Computer Specs
* Powered by a Marvell PXA320 processor
* 128MB SDRAM, 128MB flash storage
* 3.5-inch color TFT resistive touchscreen display with 320 x 240 pixels
* Runs Windows CE 6.0 OS
* 802.11b/g Wi-Fi, Bluetooth class 1, optional 3G, SIM card slot and GPS navigation
* Accelerometer and an ambient light sensor for control backlight display
* USB port, and a microSD card slot
* 2.5-inch audio jack, an integrated microphone, and a speaker
* up to 8 hours for battery life
* Optional barcode scanner
* Designed for medical, defense industries, Homeland security, transportation, and so on