The Shturmann has recently announced its automotive GPS navigator with the Shturmann Link 510 WiFi. Shturmann Link 510 GPS-navigators features multimedia device which allows users to play video and audio files, view photos, most importantly the device is suitable for text documents, reading e-books and support SIM card slot which allows to work on GSM/GPRS 900/1800/1900 MHz cellular networks.
Shturmann Link 510 is boasts a 500MHz SiRF Atlas IV CPU, 5-inch touchscreen display with resolution of 480 x 800 pixels, microSD card slot (up to 8GB), 2GB of internal memory, 3.5mm audio jack, speaker, microphone, FM transmitter, and 1200 mAh battery.
Shturmann Link 510 Wi-Fi automotive GPS navigator features capable of Wi-Fi, running Windows CE 6.0 and supports maps of Russia, Ukraine, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Belarus, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Shturmann Link 510 GPS navigator is available now for 10,990 rubles.
Shturmann Link 510 Wi-Fi Specifications and features
* powered by a 500MHz SiRF Atlas IV CPU
* running Windows CE 6.0
* 5-inch touchscreen display with 480 x 800 pixels resolution
* Capable of Wi-Fi
* SIM card slot
* Support GSM/GPRS 900/1800/1900 MHz cellular networks
* 2GB of internal memory, and up to 8GB of microSD card slot
* FM transmitter, 3.5mm audio jack, speaker, and microphone
* Boast a 1200 mAh battery
* Can be used as a full-fledged mobile phone, Download data traffic, chat on ICQ, and e-mail, supports maps of Russia, Ukraine, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Belarus, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania