Acer has just introduced their upcoming educational netbook that called Acer Aspire E100. The Aspire E100 laptop is designed for students or teachers with a rubberized coating for bump protection and has features Fourier MultiLab Lite software, Acer Classroom Manager which lets teachers monitor and interact with students using the laptops, an instant-on option for quick browsing and pre loaded with Windows 7 and Google Android for Operating System.
The Aspire E100 educational netbook is powered by an Intel Atom processor (N455, N475, or N550), 1GB of DDR3 RAM, a 250GB a hard drive, a 10.1-inch display with resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels, a CrystalEye webcam for video chatting, microphone, and a 6 cell battery that offers 8 hours of battery life. For connectivity, Acer Aspire E100 is sports WiFi 802.11b/g/n, Ethernet LAN, Bluetooth 2.1, Multi memory card reader, and measures just 24mm thick with about 1kg weight.
Acer Aspire E100 specs and features
* Powered by Intel Atom processors
* 1GB of DDR3 RAM
* 250GB Hard Disk Drive
* 10.1 inch display screen with resolution of 1024 x 600 pixel
* CrystalEye Web camera and microphone
* Supports WiFi b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1 connectivity
* Ethernet LAN, & Multi memory card reader
* Runs on dual-boots Windows 7 and Android OS
* measures just 24mm thick with about 1kg weight
* 6 cell battery that offers 8 hours of battery life
* features Classroom Manager app, Fourier MultiLab Lite software, Android Instant-on option for quick browsing