The ASUS N53JN notebooks are equipped with ASUS SonicMaster audio audio system, which offers a high quality sound. this machine have a metallic case, an elegant design and they are characterized by an excellent multimedia performance. The press release claims the N53JN audio feature is not a “gimmick” and that ASUS’s “Golden Ear” team toiled over the audio fidelity…for months we assume.
ASUS N53JN had the following technical specifications an Intel Core i5-520M (2.4GHz – 2.933GHz) or Intel Core i3-370M (2.4GHz), a 15.6-inch HD TFT display with resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels, a Nvidia GeForce GT 335M graphics card with 1 GB VRAM, 4GB DDR3 RAM, 320GB/500GB 5400rpm of hard disk space, a Blu-ray drive, a card-reader, HDMI out, USB 3.0, a webcam, a 6-cell battery, and weight 2.9Kg.
As for connectivity and I/O, the newcomers boast HDMI, Gigabit Ethernet, an USB 3.0 connector, a pair of USB 2.0 ports, Bluetooth 2.1+EDR, an eSATA/USB combo and, of course, audio in/out.
Asus N53Jn laptops focus on multimedia performance with Sonic Master technology and Bang &Olufsen ICEpower audio system. This is the the third generation of the Asus N notebooks multimedia series. The N53JN design with metal casing benefits and a stylish and attractive design for excellent multimedia performance and comes with Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit OS. Prices for the Asus N53JN are between £649 and £999 ($1,000 to $1,540) depending on your exact specifications and now available in the UK.
Asus N53Jn specifications
* Processor: Intel Core i5-520M (2.4GHz – 2.933GHz) or Intel Core i3-370M (2.4GHz)
* Screen: 15.6″ HD TFT (1366 x 768, Color-Shine)
* Graphic Card: NVIDIA® GeForce® GT325/415M, 1GB dedicated graphics memory with NVIDIA® Optimus™ technology for outstanding power source-optimised graphics performance
* Memory: 4096MB (2048×2) DDRIII 1066 RAM
* Storage: 320GB/500GB (5400rpm)
* Optical Drive: Blu-Ray Combo
* Wireless: 802.11 BGN
* Keyboard: 19mm full size 88 Key with MS Windows function keys, Numeric Keyboard
* Bluetooth: 2.1 + EDR
* Card Reader: 7-in-1 (SD, MMC, MS, MS-Pro, XD, Smart Media, mini SD w/ adapter, MS-Duo)
* Interface: 1 x VGA port
* 1 x USB 3.0 and 2 x USB 2.0 ports
* 1 x e-SATA/USB2.0 Combo
* 1 x LAN RJ-45 jack (10/100/1000MBit)
* 1 x HDMI (1080p support)
* 2 x Audio Jacks (Headphone, SPDIF/MIC-in)
* Kensington Lock
* Audio Audio designed by Bang & Olufsen ICEpower®
* Integrated microphone
* Dimensions & weight: 391 x 266 x 30.5-40.5 mm; 2.9Kg
* ASUS SonicFocus audio technology
* Battery: Li-Polymer 48WH (6 cells: 4400mAh)
* OS: Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit