Dell is prepare to announce a new Dell series business notebook that called Dell Latitude 2120 mini-laptop and will launching at CES 2011. Latitude 2120 netbook is designed with anti-microbial treatment, rubberized case and new keyboard resistant to pressure that offers some improvements essential for the educational work, business work and professional users.
Dell Latitude 2120 business netbook is boasts 1.5GHz Intel Atom N550 dual-core processor, 1-2GB of DDR3 RAM at 667MHz on a single slot, 10.1-inch LED-backlit display, GMA 3150 integrated graphics, optional a Broadcom Crystal HD media accelerator (for smooth HD video playback), a HDD or SSD, a webcam, SD card slot, and powered by 3-cell (28 Wh) or 6-cell (54/56 Wh) standart battery. The Latitude 2120 laptops is preloaded with Windows 7, Ubuntu Linux, and Free DOS OS.
For connectivity, the Dell 2120 business mini laptop is offers inbuilt 10/100 MB ethernet Lan, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, SD card slot, VGA ports, and has measures 265 mm in width, 187 mm in depth with weight 1.48Kg for 6 cell battery version or 1.31 kg for 3 cell battery. There is no information about price tag for now, might be Dell will release at CES 2011 next week.
Dell Latitude 2120 Netbook Specifications
* 1.5GHz Intel Atom N550 dual-core processor
* 1/2GB of RAM
* GMA 3150 integrated graphics
* Supports DDR3 RAM
* a 10.1-inch LED-backlit display
* optionally a Broadcom Crystal HD media accelerator (for smooth HD video playback)
* a webcam
* a HDD or SSD
* an SD card slot
* 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi card
* inbuilt 10/100 MB ethernet Lan
* a 3-cell (28 Wh) or 6-cell (54/56 Wh) battery
* 265 mm in width, 187 mm in depth
* weight 1.48Kg for 6 cell battery version or 1.31 kg for 3 cell battery
* Windows 7, Ubuntu and Free DOS as OS choices