GammaTech has announced will be release GammaTech D12C rugged convertible laptop at the upcoming 2011 CES. D12C GammaTech convertible notebook bundled with a wide range of powerful features and specs and has security features such as fingerprint scanner, BIOS administrator password/Boot password, and TPM 1.2 technology.
D12C rugged convertible laptops designed with a magnesium chassis with lightweight powerhouse for easy mobility and easily transforms quickly to a Tablet PC. The machine has tested to stringent MIL-STD-810G requirements for shock, drop, and spill resistant with all of the unit’s I/O ports are covered to protect from the hazards of dirt and dust.
The GammaTech D12C is boasts 12.1-inch WXGA convertible Touch Screen TFT LED backlight display with 1280×800 pixel, Integrated graphic controller, up to 8GB of DDR3 memory, Intel HM55 chipset, 1.3Mega-pixel Web-cam, 2.5-inch HDD or SSD, high-definition stereo audio, SD Card reader slot, Two 1.5W speakers, Analog Microphone, and 6 cell 5200mAh Li-Ion battery providing approx. 4 hrs of with optional extra 2nd ploymer 3cell battery. For connectivity, the machine offers WiFi, WLAN, Bluetooth 2.1+EDR, USB 2.0, and optional gps. Dimensions of the GammaTech D12C notebook are 328 x 277 x 40 mm with weighs 5.5lbs/2.5Kg.
GammaTech D12C Specifications
* Intel Core i5-540UM Processor (3M Cache, 1.20 GHz)
* Intel HM55 chipset
* Intel i5-540UM processor
* Integrated graphic controller
* 12.1-inch WXGA Touch Screen TFT LED backlight display
* Up to 8GB of DDR3 memory
* 1.3 megapixel web camera
* 2.5-inch SATA HDDs or SSDs
* Ethernet connectors, VGA, & USB ports
* Optional Bluetooth 2.1, & WiFi connectivity options
* An SDHC memory card
* Headphone jack and audio out ports
* 6-cell 5200mAh Li-Ion battery provides 4 hours of functioning time
* optional 2nd ploymer 3cell battery
* tested to MIL-STD-810G standards for drop, shock, spill protection, durable