Gigabyte Technology, a Taiwanese company has recently exposed new netbook based on the Intel Pine Trail platform that called the Gigabyte Q2005 mini laptop. There is no infomation about pricing of the machine, but Gigabyte Q2005 netbook comes with some powerful specifications and powered by Intel Atom N550 dual-core processor, Intel GMA 3150 integrated graphics, and a 3-cell or 6-cell battery which provides a great battery backup.
Gigabyte Q2005 netbook is offers 10.1-inch LED-backlit display with Display resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels, optional 1GB or 2GB DDR3 memory, Mobile Intel NM10 Express chipsets, optional 250 or 320 or 500GB hard drive, 0.3 megapixel webcam, and runs on Windows 7 Starter or windows 7 Home Premium. Gigabyte Q2005 also comes with Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, optional Bluetooth 3.0, 10/100 Mbps Ethernet LAN, USB 2.0, D-Sub, an 8-in-1 card reader, 1.5Wx2 speakers, and has dimensions are 266 (W) x 19.7-27.1 (H) x 185 (D) mm and weight 1.2 kg with 6-cell battery and 1.05 kg with 3-cell battery.
* 1.50GHz Intel Atom Dual Core Processor N550
* 10.1-inch LED-backlit display with resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels
* Intel GMA 3150 integrated graphics
* Mobile Intel NM10 Express Chipsets
* 1GB or 2GB DDR3 memory
* 250GB/320GB/500GB SATA hard drive (5400rpm)
* 8-in-1 card reader
* Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
* optional Bluetooth 3.0
* 10/100 Mbps Ethernet LAN
* 1.5Wx2 speakers, & 0.3 megapixel webcam
* 3-cell or 6-cell battery
* Runs on Genuine Windows 7 Starter or Home Premium OS