LG, one of the leading consumer electronics and IT products has introduced their new 13 inch laptop in Germany that called LG P330. The LG P330 laptop designed with combination of magnesium with aluminum design and a narrow bezel technology design. Unfortunately, there is no information about price or release date for this moment, but the the machine is expected will be available in September, 2011.
LG P330 Specifications
For hardware, the P330 laptop will be equipped with an Intel Core i7 Sandy Bridge platform, a 13.3-inch IPS display screen, an Nvidia GeForce GT555M powerful dedicated graphics card, a web camera, SSD or HHD for capacity (1TB), a card reader, three USB ports, HDMI port for connect to external monitor, VGA port and dimensions of the device are 313.4 x 213 x 21.1 / 23.6 / 27.4 mm (depending on configuration) with weight 1.65kg (3,6 pound). LG P330 laptop also support NVIDIA Optimus technology and Intel’s Smart Response technology which can use a limited capacity SSD as a fast cache for a regular HDD.
LG P330 Laptop Specifications and Features
* Powered with Intel Core i7 Sandy Bridge platform
* An Nvidia GeForce GT555M graphics card
* a 13.3-inch IPS screen
* A web camera
* SSD or HHD for capacity (1TB)
* VGA & HDMI port for connect to external monitor
* Equipped with an Ethernet LAN connectivity
* A card reader, three USB ports
* Features a narrow bezel technology design, NVIDIA Optimus technology and Intel’s Smart Response technology