Samsung has announced their upcoming ultra-slim notebook that called the Samsung SENS Series 9. The Samsung Series 9 is designed with ultra slim machine with just 15.9mm at the thinnest and duralumin material enclosure that offers durability. The SENS Series 9 notebook is boasts a 13-inch display with resolution of 1366×768 pixel with backlit keyboard, Samsung “Fast Start” Technology and has a 6-cell battery that offer a long hours of battery life.
Samsung SENS Series 9 is packs with an Intel Core i5 processor, 4GB of RAM, Intel HD graphics card, 128GB of solid state drive, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, Ethernet LAN, microSD card slot, micro-HDMI port, USB 2.0 ports, USB 3.0 ports and running on Windows 7 for operating system. The SENS Series 9 ultra slim laptop will be available in South Korea with starting price at 24,90,000 won or about US$2208 and in European, US, CIS, and Southeast Asian market on March.
Samsung SENS Series 9 Laptop Specifications and Features
* Powered by an Intel Core i5 processor
* Intel HD graphics
* 4GB RAM, and 128GB SSD
* a 13-inch display with resolution of 1366×768 pixel
* has backlit keyboard
* Runs on Windows 7 OS
* Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n and Bluetooth 3.0 for connectivity
* Ethernet LAN
* Supports for microSD card slot, and micro-HDMI port
* USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports
* Boasted by a 6-cell battery
* features duralumin material enclosure that offers durability with Samsung “Fast Start” Technology