BenQ has introduced its newest Android tablet namely the BenQ R100. BenQ will be release BenQ R100 tablet in CES 2011 and designed towards those users who are looking for an ultra-poweful tablet and looking to consume media such as newspapers, ebooks, and more. The BenQ R100 Android tablet will go on sale in Taiwan and mainland China next year, But we’re expecting the R100 tablet will start selling in Europe or North America after it.
The BenQ R100 tablet is powered by 833MHz Samsung ARM processor, 8GB of onboard storage, an SDHC card slot (up to 16GB), 10.1 inch touchscreen display with 1024 x 600, and running on Android 2.2 Operating System. R100 BenQ tablet also boasts 3.5 mm headphone jack, both mini HDMI and mini USB ports, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, and standart battery can last up to 12 hours of continuous use.
The BenQ Tablet is very lightweight tablet with measures are 15 x 191 x 244 mm with weighs 720 grams and also support stylus inputs for both Chinese and English writing styles. There is no word about detail price and release date.
BenQ R100 Tablet Specifications
* 10-inch touchscreen display with resolution of 1024×600 pixels
* 833MHz Samsung ARM processor
* 8GB of onboard storage
* Expandable memory up to 16GB SDHC
* WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
* Headphone jack, min USB ports and mini HDMI port
* battery life of up to 12 hours for reading
* Runs on Android 2.2 Operating System
* * Support eBook Reader and stylus inputs for both Chinese and Chinese and English writing styles