A Florida-based company, which is specializes in handheld learning devices for students, Brainchild has announced their upcoming Android tablet that called Kineo tablet. Brainchild Kineo is the first Android tablet that designed for education use and comes with some of the key features that offers the security, reliability, connectivity and software that the educational sectors require.
Brainchild Kineo tablet is boasts a 7-inch touchscreen display with 800 X 480 resolution with supports up to 500,000 impressions, a 800 MHz dual core processor, 256 DDR RAM, 2GB internal memory, 802.11b/g WiFi, headphones port, USB port, SD Card Slot and running on Android 2.1 for Operating System. Kineo education Android tablet also supports MP4 Movie Player, Flash Player, HDMI high definition for video/audio out and Li Polymer 4500 mAh that offers 10-12 hours of battery use.
Brainchild Kineo Education tablet pre loaded with Brainchild’s Achiever! web-based assessment and standards-based instruction program, GlobalSYNC technology to keeps Kineos tablet and computers in sync and will be launch at Florida Educational Technology Conference 2011 with price tag at $299.
* Display: 7-inch touchscreen display with 800 X 480 resolution with supports up to 500,000 impressions
* processor: 800MHz Dual Core Processor
* 2GB internal storage
* 256 DDR RAM
* Operating System: Android 2.1
* Connectivity: 802.11b/g WiFi
* ports: SD Card Slot, USB port, headphones port, USB port, HDMI high definition video/audio out
* Battery: Li Polymer 4500 mAh (10 hours)
* supports Flash Player and MP4 Movie Player