Gigabyte Technology has introduced newest innovative tablet/notebook that called Booktop T1125. the Gigabyte Booktop T1125 can be instantly turned into a tablet PC and is able to act as a desktop PC with a docking station, even be used as an additional monitor when placed in its desktop docking station. The device also offer users the ultimate multimedia experience and ultra-slim appearance decorated with a brushed metal pattern.
The Gigabyte Booktop T1125 convertible tablet is powered by latest Intel Core i5 or Intel Core i3 ultra-low voltage (ULV) processors, Nvidia Optimus technology support, 11.6-inch 1366×768 rotating touchscreen display that supports multi-touch function and is 180° swivable, 2GB of RAM, 2GB to 4GB of RAM, 2.5” 320GB to 500GB high-capacity SATA Hard Drive, a 1.3-megapixel webcam, a six-cell battery, and Windows 7 Home Premium or Professional. With Smart Switch features, you can switch between 64-bit Windows 7 and 32-bit Windows 7 with easy.
The Booktop T1125 also comes with 802.11b/g/n wireless, Bluetooth 2.1+EDR, gigabit Ethernet, two USB 2.0 ports, USB 3.0 port, a built-in HSDPA antenna, an optical drive (on the dock), and users only need to add a 3.5G module to enable broadband high speed connection. For multimedia support, Gigabyte Booktop T1125 offers HDMI, VGA-out, THX-certified, optimized sound performance, a slot-loading DVD drive on docking station and four dual-channel stereo speakers.
Gigabyte Booktop T1125 Features
– Smart Switch which allows users to switch between 64-bit Windows 7 and 32-bit Windows 7 and enjoy the speed of a 64-bit OS and compatibility of the 32-bit OS.
– Battery Status Indicator. You can check the remaining power level even when T1125 is powered off.
– Smart Manager, related programs are grouped together through a single icon-based interface where user scenarios can be set up to create a customized environment.
– Smart Charge feature allows Booktop T1125 to charge external devices via an USB2.0 port even in the Sleep/Standby mode
– Modularized Design. With a mere screwdriver, users can easily perform memory or HDD upgrades or maintenance, which is easier than ever and can satisfy all kinds of needs for mobile users.