Hard Kernel, the South Korean company for consumer electronics has announced their new 10.1 inch touchscreen tablet, called Hard Kernel tablet. The Kernel tablet is powered by a 1GHz Samsung Exynos 4210 dual-core processor with a Mali-400 graphics chip and expected will be launch at later this month with starting price at $750.
The Hard Kernel 10 inch tablet also comes with a 10.1-inch capacitive touchscreen with 1366 x 768 pixel reolutions, 1GB of RAM, up to 8GB of flashy storage, an accelerometer, a digital compass, a gyroscope, GPS with A-GPS, a 9000mAh battery and supports high defination video HDMI Port. For connectivity, the Hard Kernel tablet is offers 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth 2.1, HSPA+, and USB 2.0 port.
Hard Kernel 10 inch tablet Specifications
* Processor : 1GHz Samsung Exynos 4210 dual-core
* Ram memory : 1GB
* HD Graphics Card : Mali-400
* Internal memory : 8GB of flashy storage
* Display Screen : 10.1-inch capacitive touchscreen with 1366 x 768 pixel reolutions
* Wi Fi : 802.11b/g/n
* Bluetooth : Bluetooth 2.1
* USB Ports : USB 2.0
* HDMI Port : Yes
* Battery : 9000mAh
* Other features : HSPA+, an accelerometer, A-GPS, a gyroscope, a digital compass