MSI is preparing to announced their upcoming Windows 7 tablet at the CeBIT March 2011 in Hannover (Germany), called MSI WindPad 110W. The WindPad 110W tablet is running on Windows 7 Home Premium for operating system and boasts a 10.1 inches of touchscreen display screen with support light sensor that allows automatic adjustment of the display’s brightness level as per the environment conditions.
The WindPad 110W Windows 7 tablet is powered by a 1GHz AMD dual-core C-50 (Ontario series) APU under Brazos low-power CPU, Integrated with Radeon HD 6310 discrete class graphics chip, up to 32GB solid state drive, G-Sensor, DirectX 11 API support, Wifi and bluetooth for connectivity. MSI WindPad 110W tablet is expected will be available for purchase next quarter, but there is no informations about price at this time.
MSI WindPad 110W specifications and features
* Powered by a 1GHz AMD dual-core C-50 (Ontario series) APU
* 10.1 inches of touchscreen display screen with High screen resolution
* Based on Brazos low-power CPU
* Integrated Radeon HD 6310 discrete-class graphics chip
* Running on Windows 7 Home Premium for Operating System
* Support for DirectX 11 API
* up to 32GB of solid state drive
* ALS light sensor, and G-Sensor
* Wi-Fi and bluetooth connectivity