Acer and Packard Bell just announced the rebranded version of the Acer Iconia Tab A500 that made for Europe market, called Packard Bell Liberty Tab. The Acer Liberty Tab is runs on Android 3.0 Honeycomb for operating system and will be launch in Europe in June 2011 with two colors versions, cherry red and pearl white color.
Packard Bell Liberty Tab Android tablet features a lot of high-end specifications like a 1 GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 dual core processor, a 10.1-inch touchscreen display with resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels with a 16:10 aspect ratio, dual camera with a front-facing 2MP camera for video chat and a 5MP camera on the back, and support up to 3GB micro SD card slot provide up to 8,000 songs or over 30,000 images or up to 40 movies you can storage in this device.
The Packard Bell Liberty tablet also comes with Bluetooth 2.1 with EDR, Wi-Fi, supports 3G, USB ports, built-in stereo speakers with support Dolby Mobile full stereo sound quality and HDMI port for connect to external HDTV. The Acer Liberty Tab Android tablet also equipped with GPS antenna with support Google Maps application, support Google mobile service and access to Android market that offer more than 150.000 apps for download.
Packard Bell Liberty Tab Specifications and Features
* powered by 1GHZ dual-core Nvidia Tegra 2 processor
* 10.1-inch touchscreen display with resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels with a 16:10 aspect ratio
* Supports up to 3GB micro SD card slot
* Runs Google Android 3.0 Honeycomb operating system
* Supports 3G, Bluetooth 2.1, & Wi-Fi connectivity
* Dual camera with 5 megapixel rear-facing camera and 2 megapixel front-facing camera
* built-in stereo speakers with support Dolby Mobile full stereo
* built in GPS antenna with support Google Maps application
* Headphone jack, HDMI output & USB ports
* Supports Flash content, Google mobile service & access to the Android Market