Many people often buy Samsung Galaxy Gear with information that they need to know before making a purchase. The following will help you make an informed decision when buying this “smart-watch” in the market compared to options that are available in the market.
What are the Features of Samsung Galaxy Gear?
It is compatible with the Galaxy Note 3 as well as other Samsung Smartphones. This definitely makes it one of the best in the market when compared to other types of Smartphones in the market. It also has a 1.63-inch Super AMOLED screen with a 1.9 Megapixel camera that will enable you to have the best style and fashion when compared to other options available in the market. Remember that with it, you can always place calls before answering them directly using your Galaxy Gear. This feature has led to an increase in the number of people buying it in the market when compared to other options in the market.
You will also enjoy the S Voice with a personal assistant right from your wrist at the same time enhancing your styles and classic look when you are wearing a suit that matches its color. It also has a Galaxy Gear guide, wall charger, quick start guide and charging cradle that perfectly make its usage easy when compared to other options in the market.
Pros Of Samsung Galaxy Gear
- Excellent battery life of up to 7 days and this makes it better when compared to other products sold in the market in terms of life.
- Always on the Mirasol color display that is great in sunlight at the same time better than other products in the market.
- Has robust notification capabilities that will enhance your looks and smiles.
- Has cool wireless charging in its case, but a micro-USB can sometimes be used.
- Display can still also be read after the backlight shuts down and the size is also appropriate since it is not too big.
- Has the best build quality when compared to what the market offers for the customers.
- Has good app availability better than what the market that has made many people to prefer it when compared to other Smartphones sold in the market.
Cons Of Samsung Galaxy Gear
- Clunky design since it is not as comfortable when wearing as the gear.
- It has also no voice notes ability when compared to other types of products sold in the market.
- Battery located at bottom of watchstrap making it difficult to change.
- Confusing navigation when using to the location.
- Expensive at $350 when compared to other products that cost far less when compared to what is less in the market.
- Vibrate mode is often loud and cannot be adjusted when using it to make many people to prefer using it.
In conclusion, the above information on Samsung Galaxy Gear should help you with the features and specifications that you should be looking for when planning to make a purchase in the market. In addition, this will help you come up with strategies on how to reduce costs and buy a quality product.