Shuttle has recently announced at CES 2011 event their newest Android tablet namely Shuttle P10AN01 tablet. The P10AN01 Android tablet is designed with a glossy plastic exterior with a rather thick screen bezel. The Shuttle P10AN01 tablet is running on Android 2.2 for operating system.
Shuttle P10AN01 Android tablet is powered by Nvidia Tegra 2 SoC (System-on-chip), a 10.1 inch multi-touch capacitive display with 1024 x 600 resolution, rotation lock (or screen lock), microSD card slot, full size USB and full size HDMI ports. The P10AN01 tablet also support for virtual menu buttons of the box, WiFi, Bluetooth 2.1, 3G, stereo speakers with volume rocker,microphone, headphone and supports Adobe Flash. Unfortunately, there is no information about release date or price at this moment.
Shuttle P10AN01 Tablet Specifications
* Powered by Nvidia Tegra 2 SoC (System-on-chip)
* 10.1-inch multi-touch capacitive touchscreen display with rotation lock (or screen lock)
* Display resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels
* Runs Android v2.2 (Froyo) operating system
* full size USB port
* full size HDMI ports
* Supports a microSD card slot
* Stereo speakers
* microphone and headphone