Toshiba has been officially their first Honeycomb-powered tablet to the market, called Regza AT300 Tablet PC. Toshiba Regza AT300 Android Tablet is comes with great features like Android 3.0 Honeycomb for operating system and a 10.1-inch “Adaptive Display” at 1,280 x 800 pixel resolution which promises better visibility when outdoors and allows it to adjust color balance in addition to brightness depending on the ambient light.
Toshiba AT300 Tablet will be powered by ARM-based Tegra 2 SoC (system-on-chip) from NVIDIA, 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, dual camera with a 5-megapixels on the back and 2-megapixels on the front, an SD card slot, mini USB, headphones socket and HDMI port for connect to external monitor. You can also connect the handset with other Toshiba Regza devices like HDTVs, Blu-ray player, laptops, smartphones or media players with REGZA Apps Connect.
Other specifications of the Regza AT300 10.1-inch tablet includes WiFi b/g/n, Bluetooth, 7-hour battery life and measures in 177 x 273 x 15.8 mm with weighs 765g. Toshiba AT300 Android Tablet will be available first time in Japan market before June 2011 with a ¥60,000 sticker price or equivalent of around $700. Unfortunately, there is no informations about US release date or price, but there is rumors if the Toshiba Regza AT300 Android Tablet will be arrive in the US in the first half of this year.
Toshiba Regza AT300 Tablet Specifications
* powered by NVIDIA’s dual-core Tegra 2 processor
* 10.1-inch “Adaptive Display” at 1,280 x 800 pixel resolution
* 1GB RAM
* 16GB internal memory
* Android 3.0 Honeycomb OS
* Dual camera with 5MP rear camera, 2MP front camera
* WiFi 802.11b/g/n & Bluetooth for connectivity
* interfaces: HDMI, SD, miniUSB, headphones socket
* battery life: 7 hours
* weight: 765g, size: 177×273×15.8mm
* Features REGZA Apps Connect for connect the Regza AT300 with other Toshiba Regza devices like HDTVs, Blu-ray player, laptops, smartphones or media players