Chinese designer, Daizi Zheng, has created a concept Nokia mobile phone that is powered by sugary soft drinks. Daizi Zheng claims that the phone battery, used as a power source is too expensive and harmful for nature, specially in the disposal process. She has an alternative for normal batteries, that is the bio battery, an eco-friendly source of energy that uses carbohydrates (sugar in this case) and enzymes as the catalyst for the process needed to produce energy. However, she [...]
Follow Best Gadget on
- HTC Google Nexus One – Pure Android Pleasure
Dec 19, 2013
- Nokia Asha 501 Smart Phone Why Should You Get It?
Jul 06, 2013
- Lava Iris 504q Is A Smartphone To Watch This Year.
Jun 27, 2013
- Features, Pros and Cons Of Samsung Galaxy Gear
Feb 16, 2014
- Aakash 4 Tablet: Satisfactory Hardware Specifications.
Jul 07, 2013
- Acer Iconia A1-810 7.9 Inch Affordable Android Tablet
Jul 04, 2013