Sony just unveiled their latest ultra zoom / bridge compact camera in H-Series with Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX200V. Featuring 18.2-megapixel 1/2.3-inch BSI-CMOS sensors with support 30x optical zoom lens and Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar that provides crisp, beautiful photos and great HD videos record, Sony DSC-HX200V Camera is expected will be ready for purchasing in March 2012 with only black color for approximately $480.
Follow Best Gadget on
- Wiko Wax – First Ever Nvidia Tegra 4i Powered Smartphone
Apr 04, 2014
- LG G Flex – India’s First Curved Smartphone
Mar 27, 2014
- HTC Google Nexus One – Pure Android Pleasure
Dec 19, 2013
- Features, Pros and Cons Of Samsung Galaxy Gear
Feb 16, 2014
- Aakash 4 Tablet: Satisfactory Hardware Specifications.
Jul 07, 2013
- Acer Iconia A1-810 7.9 Inch Affordable Android Tablet
Jul 04, 2013